25 Mar What is the collective noun for a group of RA Reps?
Is this a record?
What is the collective noun for a group of RA Reps?
Five Royal Arch Representatives are members of Royal Borough of Kingston Chapter No. 4614
They represent no less than five ‘feeder lodges’ to this wonderful Chapter
From left to right in photo
- E Comp John Edser Lodge of Service No. 7470
- E Comp Rob Shephard Kingston Temple Lodge No. 4722
- E Comp Mark Winchester Royal Borough of Kingston Lodge No. 4614
- E Comp Simon Crust Lodge of Resolve No. 7177
- E Comp Tony Hill Petersham Lodge No. 4514